Rajkiya Computer Saksharta Mission
(Mission is to stand the youth)
For the best destination through the best possible moral, social, professional as well as a global path In order to reach the milestone of “100 % Computer education” along with the creation of well honed and oriented work force for the corporate sector; Rajkiya Computer Saksharta Mission has brainstormed, carried out referendums, cross checked the questionnaires and this all interlaced with the experience garnered in a decade finally led us to hit upon the VISION MILESTONES. These form the AIMS and OBJECTIVES of this organization
Milestones in the Vision Implementation Journey
- To provide Different Professional Courses at the nominal fee with Certificate
- To provide Computer education for all
- To Provide upcoming technologies of IT Sector and Other Sector
- To provide job oriented courses for self employment like Photo editing, Web Designing, Teacher Training and lots of more
- To provide the best possible Professional & Technical education to ambitious young men and women all over India through computer education program and other vocational training, aspiring to take up executive positions in the managerial and technical cadre.
- To develop appropriate managerial and technical expertise and skills to face the emerging competitive situation in India and abroad.
- To promote national sufficiency and to build up the economic strength of the country.
- To promote the social and moral well being of the community and to mitigate the privations and hardships of it’s less favored sections.
- To draw out the available unused time, energy and other resources of the people and direct into various fields of social and economical activities.
- To give them exposure to the prevailing business environment in India and abroad.
- The RCSM Education Center NGO seeks to groom young technocrats to combine the use of technical skills with an understanding of the socio-cultural system to emerge as leaders in their respective fields of endeavor and make significant contribution through better management in all sectors of the economy and society.
- To develop a professional mind-set comprising a confident self-image, creativity, innovativeness, leadership, high commitment, sensitivity and dynamism so as to be able to imbibe appropriate technology and management styles for practice of management.
- To find and develop avenues of voluntary service for the citizens of India.
- Note: - Special Discount for SC/ST/OBC/Handicap/Widow and Army Person